Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

So what did I buy?

These are the finds I made this week.


Circling around:
  1. Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Night Cream. Can't get it in the US and it has been highly recommended by A Femme d'un Certain Age and Une femme d'un certain age. I am working with the night cream for now, but it costs about 1/2 what it might in the States if I could get it on Amazon. Which I can't any more.
  2. Nuxe Serum Creme Fraiche.The serum to match my everyday moisturizer. Again, trying it because I can't get it in the States and cheaper here anyway at the crazy pharmacy.
  3. Avene Cleanance. Non-soap liquid I've been using for a year. Great stuff for acne-prone, oily, orcombination skin. And I scored: three French bottles for the cost of less than two US, and all 25% extra. This will take me for about a year or more, because I only need a dime-sized bit with my Clairisonic every morning and night.
  4. Nuxe Creme Fraiche, Formule Light. This is the combination/light version of my everyday moisturizer. I am already not so pleased wiht it as the regular, but it is not terrible.
  5. Mixta lip balm, which I love. I'll buy multiples of these before I leave--better than anything I've found in the states and leaves a soft shimmer on my lips. Not sticky or greasy.
  6. Miss Helen lipstick from Monoprix in Brun Rose, a soft slightly-darker-than-natural lip color. Less bright than my usual, but not a raisin or cocoa. Feels good on, too.
  7. Nuxe Teint Eclat Prodigieux. Nuxe's version of tinted moisturizer. Promises a natural glow. I got the lightest color and it does carry a slight hint of a tan. The feel is light but it covers well and evens skin tone. Not quite as fabulous as the Laura Mercier version, but I like it. Aagin, not available in the States.
I love French skin care, especially at bargain prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.