Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Resolution Bunch #4: Health

Health: mind, body, spirit & general well-being.


This is so not new. Sigh.

Let's just be specific and man up:
  • Lose 20-30 lbs (2-2.5 lbs/month): huge difference overall in every way.
  • Start adding 30-40 minutes of exercise four times weekly (yoga, walking, biking, cardio).
  • Increase endurance and general physical strength.Lower LDL to 105 or lower without medication.
  • Add laughter and meditation every day to decrease stress.
  • Take my hormones regularly -- like everyday -- to sidestep depression and keep myself on track.
  • Write regularly (everyday) to make myself feel better.
The whole LDL thing last year was a wake-up call. I need to improve this, as well as my overall endurance and well-being. This will also simply make everything else easier.

The best I feel is when I spend time in Paris. I walk, I eat better (less sugar and no processed food), my stress is lowered and I am happier. Sooo... make that real here in the Big D?

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back blogging. I had been checking in every day, hoping to see a new post, until I finally stopped looking, this month. Good thing I tried again. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elke, Thanks for checking in -- I'm happy to be back online more regularly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.