This is so not new. Sigh.
Let's just be specific and man up:
- Lose 20-30 lbs (2-2.5 lbs/month): huge difference overall in every way.
- Start adding 30-40 minutes of exercise four times weekly (yoga, walking, biking, cardio).
- Increase endurance and general physical strength.Lower LDL to 105 or lower without medication.
- Add laughter and meditation every day to decrease stress.
- Take my hormones regularly -- like everyday -- to sidestep depression and keep myself on track.
- Write regularly (everyday) to make myself feel better.
The best I feel is when I spend time in Paris. I walk, I eat better (less sugar and no processed food), my stress is lowered and I am happier. Sooo... make that real here in the Big D?