Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday: Sloooooooooooow Day

Or not.

I finally have a simple day: no classes, only one meeting, and no social obligations. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Thus far today, I have gotten myself showered/dressed/coffeed, taken out the garbage, done two loads of laundry, unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher, made oatmeal in the slow cooker, organized said lone meeting, cleared out email boxes in 3 accounts, posted on Facebook, posted snail mail, fed Jack, set up two students meetings for next week, organized a Chicks' Night Out for friends, graded student papers, graded student monologues, graded student participation points... and now to GET AWAY FROM SAID COMPUTER!

I think I'm due some time for reading or laziness...

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.