Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Starting tomorrow...

For May, I have some very specific goals.
  1. Clear the paper clutter in my apartment
  2. Add thirty minutes of daily exercise
  3. Write 2K words on the novel every day
  4. Initiate a Pantry Challenge for pantry, freezer, cupboards
  5. Prepare my class for Oxford: lectures, readings, YouTube clips
Beyond that, I must take care of my car's bumper, initiate programs for the 2012-2013 year, dry cleaner & tailor items, finish up this year's programs and get Jack's med for flights. Odds and ends, here and there.

But getting ready for travel is uppermost, hence the exercise. Also, a ban on sugar and wheat. Apart from likker. But no more M&Ms, no more ice cream, no more frozen yogurt meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.