- steak with shallots and rosemary, using 1/3 of a 1-lb. steak, where the other two parts are still frozen
- salmon with Old Bay and lemon, one of my standbys
- chicken breasts with olives, lemon, and herbs (something like this)
I'll also be eating a fresh salad twice a day every day, including lunch. On Saturday I bought lunch from Freebird, a super burrito place in town. If one buys the 3rd largest size (Monster), it can be cut into 3 or 4 pieces and paired with salad for lunch; that's $10 for 4 lunches, combined with a small salad from the fridge.
I also made my bi-weekly catfood run, and it is probable I'll come in under $50 for the month in that area (catfood and supplies), too.
What else is on, this week?
- Redeeming my Groupon yoga certificate for unlimited monthly drop-in classes
- Selling my red evening dress on eBay... I hope
- Selling books and cassette tapes to local used store
- Donating two printers to the Salvation Army, with all booklets and cords
- No spend Thursday #4 (last week, succcess!)