- Cleaning out/re-organizing the bathroom cupboard
- Re-organizing two boxes of picture postcards/decorative cards
- Casting the 9 year-old in my student's play
- Talking to both guest directors
- Send all emails about schedules, casting, stage managers, room assignments
- Prepping class for tomorrow
- Prepping class for Tuesday
- Prepping snacks and meals for the next week
- All trash out, all recycling out
- Calling home, friends
- Sending corrected manuscript to editor
- Prepping clothes, lunch, breakfast, Jack's food for tomorrow a.m.
- Making notes about summe rin Paris, response to annual evaluation, excerpts of African play
- Putting flowers all around the house: daffodils, pink carnations, and stargazer lilies
- Watering all houseplants
- Polishing my nails for the week
|The Rock: Just something pretty for you|
Tomorrow I start bright and early with search candidate breakfast at 8, then class at 9... and on and on until rehearsal at 6 pm, and finishing the day with prep for Tuesday morning and afternoon.
And I feel good!