So: time out.
I have so far spent today
- blogging at my other site
- correcting student assignments and posting their grades
- writing student rec letters for a specific project
- setting up and confirming my reservations this summer from Big D to Paris and back, as well as my Chunnel tickets and Jack's flight reservations
- answering/organizing all my emails about divisional productions
- plotting Friday, Saturday, and Sunday--many commitments there, too!
- and petted Jack, answering his demanding whininess
- Later: ordered postcards for student playwriting festival
Of course, one day isn't enough, but getting through 3 assignments/posting of grades is a triumph of sorts. As is making certain my bills for next month are completely posted, my travel reservations are complete, and my house is straightened up.
Oh, yes, and it's No Spend Thursday, too.